Hausa Koko With Fiber
Hausa koko is a local poridge which is common in the hausa’s and ordinary Ghanaians. it has became first choice morning food for many people. Home fresh hausa koko with fiber made today’s hausa koko special because of the fiber in it. knowing that fiber helps regulate the body’s use of sugars, and helping keep hunger and blood sugar in check, home fresh hausa koko is the right choice for you.
Ingredients: Millet, Sorghum, Ginger.
Uses: For porridge (koko)
1. Boil 1 litre of water in a cooking pot
2. Take 2 ounce (oz) Hausa Koko Flour & mix with quarter litre of cold water
3. Pour mixture into a cooking pot on fire and stir continuously for 5 minutes
4. Put off fire under cooking pot and continue stirring to desired thickness.
5. Add sugar and milk to taste if desired.