Konkonte is a Ghanaian dish made from cassava flour usually eaten with soups made from palm nut or groundnuts. It is popular in West African countries such as Nigeria and is also eaten in the Caribbean.
- Put your hot water on fire to heat
- Add your dried powdered cassava or yam
- Stir firmly in water to prevent the paste from becoming lumpy
- Continue to stir firmly until a deep green, brown or grayish colour shows
- When the colour shows up you can dish out the food to serve attractively with soup like (Palm Nut Soup, Ground Nut soup etc.)